Location: Manchester UK
Harris Interactive Europe is an award-winning, full service digital research consultancy that makes complex decision easier by providing actionable consumer insights. We offer the perfect combination of research expertise and technology to keep our clients ahead of whatever is next in their industries. Our strengths include brand, new product development and consumer and employee research in both B2B and B2C markets.
Harris Interactive is a Toluna company, and together with KuRunData we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
Harris Interactive is an award-winning, full service digital research consultancy that makes complex decision easier by providing actionable consumer insights. We offer the perfect combination of research expertise and technology to keep our clients ahead of whatever is next in their industries.
We’re proud to have been nominated for the Market Research Society Financial Services Research Award on numerous occasions, winning once. This has been achieved by being truly engaged in the sector and developing innovative solutions to the challenges our clients face today. By partnering closely with our clients, we help them make informed decisions resulting in positive business impact.
To meet client demands and our growth ambitions we are looking for a Senior Research Executive to work within a fast-paced but rewarding environment. We work right across the sector including leading retail and investment banks, building societies, insurance companies and life and pensions companies.
Our work spans the full marketing spectrum, but we specialise in market understanding, brand and communications as well as product and service development.
This role offers exposure to a variety of high profile clients, their exciting products and services and our market leading solutions. The SRE role is therefore not only diverse, it’s a great opportunity for you to develop your skills and knowledge in the sector. You would be helping to deliver a range of projects into both established and emerging product and service areas. You would certainly be expected to make a difference and contribute positively to the team. You will learn from, and be supported by, seasoned industry experts; and will relish the prospect of:
- Managing projects to time and budget autonomously
- Working as part of a lively, busy, supportive team
- Getting to know your clients, their markets and helping to manage and develop these accounts
- Contributing to proposals and pricing
- Designing challenging questionnaires and DP/analysis specs to meet client and commercial objectives
- Working with advanced research design experts to create, implement and deliver advanced research designs and analysis
- Briefing and liaising with a range of internal teams and external partners to ensure effective project implementation and delivery
- Analysing and synthesising data to create interpretive, insightful reports and other outputs to meet clients’ research, commercial and communication objectives
- Delivering client presentation
Being a team player and having a can-do attitude are essential characteristics for this role, as are:
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- The requisite market research experience and track record
- Degree level education (advantageous but not essential)
- Genuine aptitude for working on fast turnaround, agile projects whilst ensuring quality and accuracy is maintained
- Very high attention to detail
- Highly numerate and comfortable dealing with large datasets
- Clear and confident verbal and written client communication
- Strong client facing capabilities
- Highly motivated and commercially savvy
- Experience of Financial Services (advantageous but not essential)
- Consumer and Digital experience (advantageous but not essential)
Work in line with our Employee Values
- Integrity & respect – We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
- Success in unity – We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
- Smart decisions in action – We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
- Make it simple – We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
- Be bold – We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
- Delight customers – We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
- Reward great work – We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
What we offer
At Harris Interactive you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Join our team and achieve your full potential!