Location: London UK
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. We do what no other insights company can. We combine innovative technology, award-winning research design, vertical expertise and a panel of over 30 million consumers.
Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. https://tolunacorporate.com/
As Toluna enters its next phase of exciting growth we are looking for a dynamic and intelligent person to support the sales drive in this next chapter. The successful candidate will work with a number of account owners and support them in the growth of existing, and winning of new, blue chip CPG clients. Toluna works with a world class client base and this is a great opportunity to gain experience of working with some of the world’s leading brands to support them in how they gather and use consumer insights.
- Supporting the team to meet or exceed all team revenue, gross margin and digital solution targets for new and existing accounts
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added input to their business
- Understand client project briefs
- Create & log project feasibility for studies and full bid creation
- Send proposals/bids to clients
- Follow up bids and winning them
- Invoicing for projects
- Provide demonstrations of our digital platform to clients and prospects
- Smoothly transition clients to UK Planning & PM request after projects are won
- Develop a strong working relationship with other functions such as research and delivery
- Keep track of progress on won projects and assisting with issue resolution if required
- Input all relevant information into the appropriate sales tracking databases, including: bids, prospect and client contacts, and meeting reports
- Experience in a B2B environment
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment with the need to prioritise effectively in order to react timely to client demand
- Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint proficiency essential
- Proficiency in advanced applications of CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of the CPG/FMCG industry and how clients in this space work (i.e. their challenges) is desirable but not essential
Skills and Traits
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Charismatic and entrepreneurial approach to relationship building internally and externally
- Excellent communicator, including questioning, written and oral skills, who is able to articulate the Toluna value proposition
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and multitask various projects
- High levels of attention to detail with a structured approach to account management
- Success-driven with the ability to be flexible and self-motivated
- Positive attitude with a solutions-based approach
- Growth mindset to continuously develop skills and knowledge including participating in Toluna training as required
What we offer
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Work in line with the Toluna Employee Values
Integrity & respect - We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
Success in unity - We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
Smart decisions in action – We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
Make it simple – We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
Be bold - We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
Delight customers - We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
Reward great work - We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.