Location: London, UK
Harris Interactive Europe is an award-winning, full service digital research consultancy that makes complex decision easier by providing actionable consumer insights. We offer the perfect combination of research expertise and technology to keep our clients ahead of whatever is next in their industries. Our strengths include brand, new product development and consumer and employee research in both B2B and B2C markets.
Harris Interactive is a Toluna company, and together with KuRunData we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
We’re fanatical about technology, media, telecoms and entertainment. We are lucky enough to work with many of the world’s leading brands in these sectors. We blend this deep category knowledge with award-winning research designs and approaches. Our clients keep coming back to us to help them make informed decisions about product development, brand positioning, communications and customer experience.
This role offers exposure to a variety of high-profile clients, their exciting products and services and our market leading solutions. The role includes working on ad hoc projects and communities. The role is not only diverse, it’s a great opportunity for you to develop your skills and knowledge in a sector you’re passionate about. You would be helping to deliver a range of different national and international projects into both established and emerging product and service areas. Having interest or experience in entertainment sectors like gambling and gaming is good, but not essential. Experience in working for community-based projects, including qualitative work. is also good, but again not essential. Our main goal here is to hire an excellent Research Manager with a bias towards quantitative research.
You would certainly be expected to make a difference and contribute positively to the team. You will learn from, and be supported by, seasoned industry experts; and will relish the prospect of:
- Working as part of a lively, busy, supportive team
- Helping to design and deliver multiple projects to time and budget autonomously
- Getting to know your client, their markets and helping to manage and develop the account
- Contributing to proposals and pricing
- Writing questionnaires that are client-ready and writing DP/analysis specs that meet client objectives
- Working with advanced research design experts to create, implement and deliver advanced research designs and analysis
- Briefing and liaising a range of internal teams and external partners to ensure effective project implementation and delivery
- Analysing and synthesising data to create interpretive, insightful reports and other outputs to meet the client’s research, commercial and communication objectives
- Delivering client presentations
Only candidates with direct prior market research agency experience will be considered.
- Degree level education
- The requisite quantitative market research experience and track record for Research Manager level
- Highly numerate and comfortable with dealing with datasets
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Helpful (but not essential): SPSS skills, experience in communities/qual research
- Clear and confident verbal and written client communication
- Strong client-facing capabilities, including presenting
Work in line with our Employee Values
- Integrity & respect – We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
- Success in unity – We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
- Smart decisions in action – We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
- Make it simple – We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
- Be bold – We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
- Delight customers – We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
- Reward great work – We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
What we offer
At Harris Interactive you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Join our team and achieve your full potential!