Harris Interactive is a full-service, digital consultative custom market research agency that combines sector expertise, with award-winning research design. We go above and beyond to make complex decisions easy and provide simple, actionable insights. And now, our industry-leading technology delivers those insights faster than anyone else. We have in-house capabilities that cover all areas of research, with particular strengths in loyalty, brand, and new product development.
Learn more at www.harris-interactive.co.uk
Harris Interactive is part of the ITWP group of companies. http://www.itwpcompany.com/
Purpose of the role
The primary focus of this role is to initiate and develop targeted dialogue and business with new clients and to help develop relationships and business with existing clients, in our core areas of specialism. This will be achieved via a mix of business development activities including, mailing campaigns, digital marketing, blogs/PR, telephone contact, events and media partnerships – most of which is already established. This will require close collaboration with the client account owners, marketing and other BDEs.
This role will suit someone who is proactive, autonomous, enjoys working in a dynamic environment, has the drive to sell a range of products and methodologies, and wants to contribute to the continuing growth and success of our business.
- Support opportunities which meet Company business strategy
- Drive efforts to bring new clients to the Company and expand relationships with existing clients
- Contribute to marketing plans, activity/initiatives, content, sales meetings
- Drive direct new business marketing follow-up, telephone and sales activity
- Coordinate and drive activity with the relevant sector team/account owners
- Meet personal targets including sales conference call and meeting bookings and brief generation
- Establish an understanding of the organisations’ research products and solutions, sufficient to open new dialogues and progress them to the next step
- Highly effective liaison and coordination with research staff/account owners and clients, to progress new opportunities/dialogues quickly and effectively
- Ensure all business development opportunities are followed through
- Experience in a business development, account or relationship management role, preferably with a market research or marketing background, with, 3 years or more experience
- A proven track record and can articulate/demonstrate success in such a role
- Strong and confident verbal and written communication skills
- An enthusiasm for gaining a good understanding of client needs, our offer and blending that into compelling and convincing conversations and messaging
- Someone with the drive, proactiveness, dynamism and desire to succeed
- Competitive package, Pension Scheme after qualifying period, Private Healthcare, 25 days holiday
To apply or find out more please email: JobsUK@harrisinteractive.co.uk