Location: London, UK
Harris Interactive Europe is an award-winning, full service digital research consultancy that makes complex decision easier by providing actionable consumer insights. We offer the perfect combination of research expertise and technology to keep our clients ahead of whatever is next in their industries. Our strengths include brand, new product development and consumer and employee research in both B2B and B2C markets.
Harris Interactive is a Toluna company, and together with KuRunData we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
This role is working on the team’s biggest account, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies. You will play a key role supporting a global tracking project in the entertainment space, so an aptitude towards working on international tracking projects is crucial. Though your core focus will be on the tracking study, you will also assist the team on a variety of ad-hoc studies relating to TV shows, films, music and retail. The role presents a great opportunity for you to develop your skills and knowledge in a sector you’re passionate about.
The projects are data-heavy, all of which needs to be meticulously checked before reports are sent to the client. Demonstrating conscientiousness and attention to detail is crucial for this role.
You would certainly be expected to make a difference and contribute positively to the team. You will learn from, and be supported by, seasoned industry experts; and will relish the prospect of:
- Working as part of a lively, busy, supportive team
- Making a major contribution to one of the company’s largest single tracking projects
- Reporting on and checking the validity of the data sent to the client (both for the tracker and other ad-hoc studies)
- Getting to know your client, their markets and helping to manage the account
- Contributing to DP/analysis specs and, where applicable, the design of questionnaires, to meet client objectives
- Analysing and synthesising data to create interpretive, insightful reports and other outputs to meet the client’s research, commercial and communication objectives
We are open to interview candidates with prior experience and also people who want to start a career in research. Prior experience is preferred but is not essential for consideration. The primary consideration is to hire someone with a genuine passion for data and having the requisite attention to detail to ensure we meet our client’s needs.
- Degree level education
- Genuine aptitude for working on projects with lots of data
- Very high attention to detail
- Highly numerate and comfortable with dealing with large tracking datasets
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Helpful (but not essential): SPSS skills
- Clear and confident verbal and written client communication
Work in line with our Employee Values
- Integrity & respect – We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
- Success in unity – We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
- Smart decisions in action – We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
- Make it simple – We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
- Be bold – We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
- Delight customers – We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
- Reward great work – We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
What we offer
At Harris Interactive you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Join our team and achieve your full potential!