Location: London, UK
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. We do what no other insights company can. We combine innovative technology, award-winning research design, vertical expertise and a panel of over 30 million consumers.
Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. https://tolunacorporate.com/
Thanks to the growth and success, we are looking for a detail-oriented, quick-learning and enthusiastic Project Manager. The Project Manager plays a pivotal role in delivering a range of high-profile projects, with involvement at all stages.
Purpose / Summary of key responsibilities
Delighting clients whilst offering a consultative and solution-driven approach leveraging true partnerships at every touch point is the team’s mission.
As Project Manager, you will bring with you a proven track record in setting up and delivering full-service market research projects.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of a range of research projects from the beginning to end under a strict schedule. This entails managing all phases of project execution, project planning, questionnaire review, survey programming, data collection, data processing. Along the way you will consult and advise clients on standard methodologies, coordinate resources, ensure high data quality, and provide updates to clients.
The candidate will have opportunities to work with the most successful brands in our client portfolio.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent project management and client communication skills, plus a sound business sense.
Key responsibilities overview
Specific duties would include working with the team in all aspects of project management, including the following:
- Take full responsibility and accountability for assigned full-service projects
- Meet timeline expectations while maintaining our high-quality standards – target CSat of minimum 96%
- Program surveys using Toluna proprietary solutions suite
- Ensure the smooth running and timely delivery of all projects
- Ensure all projects remain on scope and on budget
- Handle multiple clients and internal requests in a timely manner
- Keep clients up to date with project progress and maintain ongoing communication
- Liaise effectively with other departments/partners to plan his/her workload
- Any other tasks necessary to the successful running of projects
The successful candidate is likely to have a background closely fitting the profile set out below:
- A minimum of 12 months in a market research environment including full-service project management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Logical and deductive thinking are a definite asset
- Outstanding relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate with internal teams and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organization and time management skills with great attention to detail
- Highly motivated, self-directed, ability to work within tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive, Multi-tasking & hands on approach with a can-do attitude
Work in line with the Toluna Employee Values
- Integrity & respect – We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
- Success in unity – We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
- Smart decisions in action – We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
- Make it simple – We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
- Be bold – We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
- Delight customers – We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
- Reward great work – We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
What we offer
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Join our team and achieve your full potential!