Harris Interactive is a full-service, digital consultative custom market research agency that combines sector expertise, with award-winning research design. We go above and beyond to make complex decisions easy and provide simple, actionable insights. And now, our industry-leading technology delivers those insights faster than anyone else. We have in-house capabilities that cover all areas of research, with particular strengths in loyalty, brand, and new product development.
Learn more at: www.harris-interactive.com
Harris Interactive is part of the ITWP group of companies: http://www.itwpcompany.com
This is a high profile senior role working for a major account within the team, spanning a wide range of entertainment (video, film, TV and music) research studies across major trackers and substantial ad hoc projects. It offers the right person the opportunity to use their in-depth market research, sector knowledge and skills to make a significant positive impact within the company.
We are looking for an Associate Director to work within a fast-paced but rewarding environment. You will have responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships with clients in our sector through delivery of first class research within time and within budget. You will be working with both junior and other senior managers dedicated to delivering comprehensive custom market research.
The Associate Director takes ownership for all market research activity and relationships within their assigned projects. Frequent interaction with internal and external stakeholders and a deep understanding of research solutions are a critical requirement to ensure the continuous improvement of research, relationships, revenue and retention for the company. The role requires a deep understanding of quantitative research methods and delivery. The balance between quant and qual varies at any given time, but is certainly majority quantitative.
Enduring and profitable client relationships ensure Harris Interactive successfully develops and grows, providing opportunities for all involved. Your knowledge and business acumen will ensure that profitable relationships with clients thrive and that Harris Interactive’s reputation for innovative full service agency research is enhanced.
▪ Takes responsibility for existing projects and trackers
▪ Leads the design and execution of research
▪ Provides added value consultancy for clients
▪ Conducts professional and authoritative presentations to clients
▪ Communicates confidently with clients about (their) business and sector issues
▪ Proactively works to improve efficiencies on project management within the team
▪ Oversees and takes the lead on projects to optimise quality and ensure excellence
▪ Ensures own job profitability target is achieved
▪ Develops, coaches and motivates staff within the team
▪ Line management responsibilities
▪ Establishes, manages and develops client relationships
▪ Leads on proposals and pitches, working with other senior managers in the team
▪ Degree level education
▪ Deep understanding and experience of quantitative and qualitative research, especially quant and tracking research, at all stages from design to delivery
▪ Sector expertise
▪ Proven ability to lead client discussions/meetings
▪ (Good but not essential) Experience of community-based research
What’s Great About Working at Harris Interactive:
Here at Harris Interactive our legacy, expertise and relationships made us who we are but technology drives our future and speed of delivery allows us to anticipate challenges.
To apply or find out more please email: JobsUK@harrisinteractive.co.uk