Position: Senior Research Manager
Division: Technology, Media, Telecoms & Entertainment
Type of employment: Full-time
WFH: Flexible/ability to work from home
We’re fanatical about entertainment, media, technology and telecoms. We are lucky enough to work with many of the world’s leading brands in these sectors. We blend this deep category knowledge with award-winning research designs and approaches. Our clients work with us to help them make informed decisions about product development, brand positioning, communications and the markets they operate in.
You will take the lead responsibility for delivering a major global quantitative tracking study for one of the biggest brands in the world and a leader in music and entertainment. This global leader in entertainment is an account that has seen substantial growth in recent years. The role presents a great opportunity for you to develop your skills and knowledge in a sector you’re passionate about. The core responsibility is to lead and deliver the tracker, but there will be opportunities to work on other projects for the same global account.
You would certainly be expected to make a difference and contribute positively to the team. You will learn from, and be supported by, seasoned industry experts; and will relish the prospect of:
- Working as part of a lively, busy, supportive team
- Working with and mentoring junior staff members
- Liaising directly with your clients and other stakeholders to meet their needs
- Helping to grow the account
- Managing and delivering the studies
- Briefing and liaising a range of internal teams and external partners to ensure effective delivery
- Analysing and synthesising data to create interpretive, insightful reports and other outputs to meet the client’s research, commercial and communication objectives
- Working with other senior team members internally to develop company initiatives, including new products, new analysis techniques, training, and social programmes
- Only candidates with direct prior market research agency experience will be considered.
- Experience of quantitative tracking research, ideally on multi country projects
- Experience of leading studies, not just delivering them
- Business development experience
- Highly numerate and genuine aptitude for working on projects with large tracking datasets
- Demonstrating conscientiousness and attention to detail is crucial for this role
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Clear and confident verbal and written client communication
- Strong client-facing capabilities
Work in line with our Employee Values
- Integrity & respect – We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
- Success in unity – We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
- Smart decisions in action – We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
- Make it simple – We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
- Be bold – We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
- Delight customers – We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
- Reward great work – We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
What we offer
At Harris Interactive you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization. A variable bonus is included for this role.
To apply or find out more please email: JobsUK@harrisinteractive.co.uk