Position: Research Manager
Division: Technology, Media, Telecoms & Entertainment
Type of employment: Full-time
We’re fanatical about technology, media, telecoms and entertainment. We are lucky enough to work with many of the world’s leading brands in these sectors. We blend this deep category knowledge with award-winning research designs and approaches. Our clients work with us to help them make informed decisions about product development, brand positioning, communications and the markets they operate in.
This role is working on one of the team’s largest accounts, a leading media and entertainment company. You will play a key role in leading as well as supporting other team members on a variety of global tracking and ad-hoc studies in the entertainment space. The role presents a great opportunity for you to develop your skills and knowledge in a sector you’re passionate about.
You would certainly be expected to make a difference and contribute positively to the team. You will learn from, and be supported by, seasoned industry experts; and will relish the prospect of:
- Working as part of a lively, busy, supportive team
- Leading and making a major contribution to global tracking and ad-hoc projects for clients across different continents
- Taking responsibility for ensuring high quality, accurate reports are sent to client within the agreed timescales
- Designing of questionnaires and DP/analysis specs to meet client objectives
- Getting to know your client, their markets and helping to manage and develop the account
- Working with advanced research design experts to create, implement and deliver advanced research designs and analysis
- Briefing and liaising a range of internal teams and external partners to ensure effective project implementation and delivery
- Analysing and synthesising data to create interpretive, insightful reports and other outputs to meet the client’s research, commercial and communication objectives
- Only candidates with direct prior market research agency experience will be considered.
- 4+ years’ experience of tracking and ad-hoc quantitative research, ideally on multi country projects#
- Highly numerate and comfortable dealing with large datasets
- Genuine aptitude for end to end management of multiple projects at the same time, taking full ownership and delivering projects successfully to clients on time
- Demonstrating conscientiousness and attention to detail is crucial for this role
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Helpful (but not essential): SPSS skills
- Clear and confident verbal and written client communication
- Strong client-facing capabilities
Work in line with our Employee Values
- Integrity & respect – We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
- Success in unity – We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
- Smart decisions in action – We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
- Make it simple – We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
- Be bold – We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
- Delight customers – We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
- Reward great work – We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
What we offer
At Harris Interactive you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
To apply or find out more please email: JobsUK@harrisinteractive.co.uk