Harris Interactive’s award-winning, full-service Financial Services Research team combines sector expertise with a rich heritage in market research. We provide leading companies with impactful insights, delivering the advice and guidance they need to make sound, strategic business decisions that ultimately make a difference to their bottom line performance. We offer a comprehensive range of bespoke and agile research solutions, from DIY to full-service, delivering tailored research at the speeds our clients require today.
The financial services sector is complex, ever-changing and contains many diverse sub-sectors; Harris Interactive keeps abreast of developments in the industry and is able to bring its contextual knowledge and experience to bear across all areas. We conduct market research amongst a variety of stakeholders, including consumers, customers, claimants, HNWIs, brokers, IFAs, B2B decision makers and affinity partners. The team is staffed by enthusiastic individuals with a great deal of knowledge, business understanding and research expertise in the sector and who combine agency experience with time spent on the client side. We have a wealth of experience across different types of research including; brand and marketing communications research, product and service development, market understanding, stakeholder relationships, product lifecycle reviews and regulatory-driven research.
Our clients include:
Our client, a leading financial services provider, was looking for a continuous research tool to enable them to undertake regular, agile and cost effective research amongst UK consumers (including their own customers and small businesses).... Read More
To test the interest among UK consumers in the recently unveiled Apple Credit Card (the card is initially launching in the US, with no date for Britain yet announced) we ran a quick survey the day after the announcement using our Harris 24 solution. Read more...... Read More
According to a recent survey from Harris Interactive, more than half of consumers (52%) want to see more innovation in financial services, but the drive for change is particularly high amongst millennials. ... Read More
Whether it’s Lego developing new sets based on builders’ ideas or DHL’s Parcelcopter, many brands recognise the opportunities that can be gained from encouraging consumers to suggest how brands can improve and getting them to interact with the brand.... Read More
We have enjoyed a strong working relationship with Harris Interactive for a number of years, and this hasn’t happened by accident. Through their flexibility and thoughtful account management, they have always been able to design solutions which take into account the practical realities of our business. Above all, we have benefited from responsive, flexible and attentive service and an account team that ‘just gets it’, giving me the assurance that we can always trust them to come up with answers and to deliver reliably. - Financial Services Insight Manager
“Concept Testing was quick, efficient and sufficiently flexible to suit our requirements. The online real time system was a good way to engage our stakeholders and excited real interest in the project. It raised the profile of research internally and challenged – positively – expectations of what could be delivered by when.” Customer Insights Manager – UK High Street Bank
Harris 24 is especially for when you need answers fast from the general population. 1000-2000 responses can be achieved in less than 24 hrs
PopUP Communities from Harris Interactive allow you to launch projects within hours, designed and moderated by research experts, tapping directly into our global panel and bringing you engaging output to share instantly with your key decision makers.
Below are some examples of how we’ve helped clients recently.
- Improving investment product brochures and website content to aid understanding and help consumers make informed decisions.
- In light of regulatory changes, helping a syndicate of insurers to understand and benchmark how well changes to renewal letters have been implemented from the customers’ point of view.
- Tracking the brand strength of a global investment provider amongst HNWI and senior B2B audiences across the globe, a programme we have supported for over 15 years, including helping them to redefine their positioning on two occasions.
- Identifying the investment needs and complexity of structured products for investors with different levels of financial sophistication for an industry body. Outputs included a bespoke online simulator
- Helping insurance providers understand consumer hunger for, and concerns about ‘Smart technology’
- Establishing which insurance propositions appeal most to consumers, providing the client with real-time data so they could start to consider the implications during fieldwork.
- Measuring the impact of numeracy skills on financial capability.
Exploring attitudes and behaviours to pensions across different age groups, helping our client shine a light on the UK’s pension crisis, including for PR purposes.
- Helping a price comparison website to identify the appeal of potential new propositions to help it decide whether to enter a new market.