Harris Interactive’s award-winning, full-service Financial Services Research Team combines sector expertise with a rich heritage in market research and agile solutions, allowing us to deliver tailored solutions at the speeds required today. We provide leading companies with impactful insights, advice and guidance they need to make sound, strategic business decisions that ultimately make a difference to their bottom line performance. We have a wealth of experience in stakeholder relationships, brand and marketing communications research, literature testing, product and service development, product lifecycle reviews and regulatory developments.
The financial services sector is complex and contains many diverse sub-sectors and Harris Interactive is able to bring its knowledge and experience to bear in researching all areas of the industry. We conduct market research among a variety of stakeholders, including senior decision makers, IFAs, brokers, consumers, HNWIs, employees, corporate and affinity partners. The team is staffed by individuals with a great deal of knowledge, business understanding and research expertise in the sector and who combine agency experience with time spent on the client side and experience of delivery up to board level.
This Financial Services Relationship Management case study demonstrates how Harris delivered an improved understanding of our client's customer's business needs, which enabled them to deliver sustainable, profitable performance to outperform the market both locally and globally.... Read More
To test the interest among UK consumers in the recently unveiled Apple Credit Card (the card is initially launching in the US, with no date for Britain yet announced) we ran a quick survey the day after the announcement using our Harris 24 solution. Read more...... Read More
According to a recent survey from Harris Interactive, more than half of consumers (52%) want to see more innovation in financial services, but the drive for change is particularly high amongst millennials. ... Read More
Whether it’s Lego developing new sets based on builders’ ideas or DHL’s Parcelcopter, many brands recognise the opportunities that can be gained from encouraging consumers to suggest how brands can improve and getting them to interact with the brand.... Read More
We have enjoyed a strong working relationship with Harris Interactive for a number of years, and this hasn’t happened by accident. Through their flexibility and thoughtful account management, they have always been able to design solutions which take into account the practical realities of our business. Above all, we have benefited from responsive, flexible and attentive service and an account team that ‘just gets it’, giving me the assurance that we can always trust them to come up with answers and to deliver reliably. - Financial Services Insight Manager
“Concept Express was quick, efficient and sufficiently flexible to suit our requirements. The online real time system was a good way to engage our stakeholders and excited real interest in the project. It raised the profile of research internally and challenged – positively – expectations of what could be delivered by when.” Customer Insights Manager – UK High Street Bank
Harris 24 is especially for when you need answers fast from the general population. 1000-2000 responses can be achieved in less than 24 hrs
An agile concept testing service with fully automated results. Make faster decisions on product and service concepts
PopUP Communities from Harris Interactive allow you to launch projects within hours, designed and moderated by research experts, tapping directly into our global panel and bringing you engaging output to share instantly with your key decision makers.
PopUP Communities from Harris Interactive empower you to run flexible in-depth research, quickly and simply, amongst your desired audience, with maximum impact. See how they work...
Below are some examples of how we’ve helped clients recently.
- Improving investment product brochures and website content to aid understanding and help consumers make informed decisions.
- In light of regulatory changes, helping a syndicate of insurers to understand and benchmark how well changes to renewal letters have been implemented from the customers’ point of view.
- Tracking the brand strength of a global investment provider amongst HNWI and senior B2B audiences across the globe, a programme we have supported for over 15 years, including helping them to redefine their positioning on two occasions.
- Identifying the investment needs and complexity of structured products for investors with different levels of financial sophistication for an industry body. Outputs included a bespoke online simulator
- Helping insurance providers understand consumer hunger for, and concerns about ‘Smart technology’
- Establishing which insurance propositions appeal most to consumers, providing the client with real-time data so they could start to consider the implications during fieldwork.
- Measuring the impact of numeracy skills on financial capability.
Exploring attitudes and behaviours to pensions across different age groups, helping our client shine a light on the UK’s pension crisis, including for PR purposes.
- Helping a price comparison website to identify the appeal of potential new propositions to help it decide whether to enter a new market.
The hi brands study measures brand sustainability across penetration, equity, future relevance and vitality for a wide variety of popular brands. These are the UK's top 5 sustainable Banking brands.
The hi brands study measures brand sustainability across penetration, equity, future relevance and vitality for a wide variety of popular brands. These are the UK's top 5 sustainable Credit Card brands.
The hi brands study measures brand sustainability across penetration, equity, future relevance and vitality for a wide variety of popular brands. These are the UK's top 5 sustainable Price Comparison Website brands.