Harris Interactive’s award-winning, full-service Financial Services Research Team combines sector expertise with a rich heritage in market research and agile solutions, allowing us to deliver tailored solutions at the speeds required today. We provide leading companies with impactful insights, advice and guidance they need to make sound, strategic business decisions that ultimately make a difference to their bottom line performance. We have a wealth of experience in stakeholder relationships, brand and marketing communications research, literature testing, product and service development, product lifecycle reviews and regulatory developments.
The financial services sector is complex and contains many diverse sub-sectors and Harris Interactive is able to bring its knowledge and experience to bear in researching all areas of the industry. We conduct market research among a variety of stakeholders, including senior decision makers, IFAs, brokers, consumers, HNWIs, employees, corporate and affinity partners. The team is staffed by individuals with a great deal of knowledge, business understanding and research expertise in the sector and who combine agency experience with time spent on the client side and experience of delivery up to board level.
hi brands – revealing the UK’s most sustainable brands
Join our webinar at 11am on Wednesday 3rd April as we share the latest wave of hi brands research, to reveal the UK’s most sustainable brands.
Sustaining a healthy brand is critical for driving higher levels of consideration, recommendation and trust. The hi brands® model combines measures of your brand’s equity, with future relevance and vitality to provide a strong indication of brand sustainability. hi brands® was a shortlisted finalist for the MRS Best Innovation Award 2016.
Categories featured in this latest wave of research include: Banking; Broadcasters; Confectionery; Credit Cards; Energy; Mobile Operators; Newspapers and Wearables.
In this webinar, Lida Walsh, Head of Solutions at Harris Interactive, will be joined by other sector experts who bring the results to life, presenting concise case studies including:
• Banking – Mark Hirst, Financial Services Research Director
“This is the first cycle that our fintech benchmark has reached a level of sufficient recognition, and this brand has gone straight in at number 1…”
• Alcohol – Magdalena Jablkowska-Citko, CPG Research Director
“We see traditional brand health approaches focusing mainly on brand equity do not show the brands real potential and can lead to poor marketing decisions.”
• Energy – Mark Brenton, Energy Research Director
“The rise of the new and established renewable energy brands over the last year is clear to see.”
• Newspapers – Lee Langford, Media & Entertainment Research Director
“Results point to a clear role moving forward for niche players and free publications, as traditional red tops struggle to find their raison-d’être…”
During the webinar we will also review the top sustainable brands across various categories, focus on significant movements over the past 6 months, and discuss what the scores mean for your category and brand/s.
Just when you thought it was safe to go on holiday and enjoy yourself… you heard that base rates had gone up! We surveyed consumers within a day of the rate rise using Harris 24 to understand their current financial situation and how the rate rise impacts on them.... Read More
This week, the FCA launched its Business Plan for 2018/19, setting out its priorities for the next year. In light of this, we asked the UK public to give us their views on the FCA’s initiatives.... Read More
“Concept Express was quick, efficient and sufficiently flexible to suit our requirements. The online real time system was a good way to engage our stakeholders and excited real interest in the project. It raised the profile of research internally and challenged – positively – expectations of what could be delivered by when.” Customer Insights Manager – UK High Street Bank
Harris 24 is especially for when you need answers fast from the general population. 1000-2000 responses can be achieved in less than 24 hrs
An agile concept testing service with fully automated results. Make faster decisions on product and service concepts
Online communities facilitate an ongoing conversation with your customers, putting them at the heart of everything you do.
Permission-based digital tracking offer that passively gathers behavioural data in real time.
PopUP Communities from Harris Interactive allow you to launch projects within hours, designed and moderated by research experts, tapping directly into our global panel and bringing you engaging output to share instantly with your key decision makers.
PopUP Communities from Harris Interactive empower you to run flexible in-depth research, quickly and simply, amongst your desired audience, with maximum impact. See how they work...
Below are some examples of how we’ve helped clients recently.
- Improving investment product brochures and website content to aid understanding and help consumers make informed decisions.
- In light of regulatory changes, helping a syndicate of insurers to understand and benchmark how well changes to renewal letters have been implemented from the customers’ point of view.
- Tracking the brand strength of a global investment provider amongst HNWI and senior B2B audiences across the globe, a programme we have supported for over 15 years, including helping them to redefine their positioning on two occasions.
- Identifying the investment needs and complexity of structured products for investors with different levels of financial sophistication for an industry body. Outputs included a bespoke online simulator
- Helping insurance providers understand consumer hunger for, and concerns about ‘Smart technology’
- Establishing which insurance propositions appeal most to consumers, providing the client with real-time data so they could start to consider the implications during fieldwork.
- Measuring the impact of numeracy skills on financial capability.
Exploring attitudes and behaviours to pensions across different age groups, helping our client shine a light on the UK’s pension crisis, including for PR purposes.
- Helping a price comparison website to identify the appeal of potential new propositions to help it decide whether to enter a new market.
The hi brands study measures brand sustainability across penetration, equity, future relevance and vitality for a wide variety of popular brands. These are the UK's top 5 sustainable Banking brands.
The hi brands study measures brand sustainability across penetration, equity, future relevance and vitality for a wide variety of popular brands. These are the UK's top 5 sustainable Credit Card brands.
The hi brands study measures brand sustainability across penetration, equity, future relevance and vitality for a wide variety of popular brands. These are the UK's top 5 sustainable Price Comparison Website brands.