At our breakfast briefing in London, Harris Interactive experts revealed the latest research techniques and findings to help people make impactful decisions faster for their business in 2016 and beyond.
The session ran from 9.30-11.30 at the Hotel Café Royal on 11th February 2016.
Forging a long and lasting relationship can be a tumultuous difficult process, but if conquered it can reap rewards beyond your imagination. At this event, we joined specially invited guests to discover:
- what makes great relationships tick and which brands are getting it right
- how brands keep it special and captivating
- new thinking on what’s needed for an enduring partnership
What we shared:
- Customer Relationship Competitor Benchmarking
Via Harris Customer Power, a journey through the health of customer relationships in 11 service-led sectors. We discussed how brands compare and what best in class looks like for your sector:
- Getting More From Research Communities
We explored the benefits of research communities and how profiling members in-line with customer relationships, perceptions and needs provides essential context and guidance on activities and outcomes.
- Delivering Sustainable Brand Performance
We provided a short preview of our new ground-breaking research model for measuring brand sustainability.
We also allowed plenty of opportunities for people to talk with our experts and their peers during and after the session, and we shared some topical consumer insights on the day in real time!