Online community to support wider consumer understanding
- Our client, a leading financial services provider, was looking for a continuous research tool to enable them to undertake regular, agile and cost effective research amongst UK consumers (including their own customers and small businesses).
- In particular, they were looking to conduct research around its innovation propositions, enhancements to existing products/services and wider consumer understanding.
- Harris Interactive set-up and recruited a bespoke, unbranded community of 2,000 nationally representative financial decision makers. Our client largely managed the community self-served, with the Harris Financial Services research team providing full-service support as and when needed.
- Ongoing catch-ups with the client around research and engagement activities provided expert guidance.
- Averaging around 5-6 activities a month, across surveys, discussions and PopUP communities (our short-term live chat and discussion board tool), with higher than average engagement levels.
- Harris provided consultancy and flexible support options.
- The platform also provided the client with integrated, intuitive, real-time analytics.
- The community has enabled our client to access faster, more cost effective consumer insights than they have ever been able to previously, and with more control, allowing them to work in a more agile way and reducing research turnaround times.
- The community also proved invaluable during the COVID-19 pandemic in terms of getting an idea of consumer sentiment through lockdown and into the easing of restrictions at no additional cost.