This KPI tracker was set-up to measure the impact of our client’s digital touchpoints on key metrics such as brand retention, brand commitment, cross-sales and engagement. It comprised of:
- Online pop-up surveys among visitors to the client’s main websites in 32 countries and related regional sites, in approximately 20 languages
- Separate online pop-up surveys among visitors to specific website areas, such as e-commerce and key products in approximately 10 countries and languages
- Online email invitation surveys with the client’s digital communities in 17 countries and 12 languages.
- Those opting for SMS communication at community sign-up were invited by SMS to do a shorter WAP survey
- Mobile internet surveys among visitors to 14 country mobile sites, in 9 languages
- 40,000+ surveys per year, overall