Quality survey design, audience reach, analysis, and reporting insight from Harris … only quicker
Harris 24 is especially for those moments when you need answers fast from the general population. Covering 30 countries, 1000-2000 responses can be achieved in less than 24 hours in the UK, US, France, Germany, Spain and Italy – this means you can make quicker decisions, more cost effectively, and generate more impact within your business.
Need a Quote?
Please complete the form below and a member of the Harris 24 team will get back to assist you with a price for your project. If you wish to speak with someone directly please contact us on 020 8832 1600, quoting ‘Harris 24’, and your call will be directed appropriately.
You can ask up to 25 questions of consumers from our online research panels or via your own email sample. Via our panels, you can target on 3 broad demographics out of a total of 11, with age, gender and region being popular choices, or you can include more specific demographics as questions.
Recent surveys have enabled clients to gain fast information about:
- Impact of floods and storms on consumers and their insurance needs
- Knowledge about health and nutrition
- Post event experience for a museum
- Specific supermarket shopper behaviour and their communications needs
- Trust and confidence survey of banking, finance and the wider economy
- Opinions on Budget announcements
- Appeal of potential employee benefit options
Types of studies suited to a Harris 24 approach:
- Concept/communications testing
- Pricing and promotions testing
- Gaining opinion on hot topics
- PR focused surveys
- Usage & awareness Studies
- Employee insight
- Customer satisfaction
- Pitch support
- Incidence checking
- As usual, tell us your aims and scope
- We’ll confirm the price – it will be cost effective
- We design and script a tailored survey for you which will be optimised for online and mobile completion. There are 20 question types including single and multiple code, grid, open ended, ranking questions and video/images.
- We can translate the survey for you as required or you can provide translations for us to use
- We launch the survey to your audience of interest
- Results directly feed into an automated analysis and reporting tool
- Typically data can be available same or next day if needed and/or we can provide a report with insight /interpretation within 2 to 3 days
- Typically the data is weighted to be nationally representative but we can apply specific weighting
- In addition, we can present the results to you in person or via a web meeting.
Depending on your target audiences and complexity of the survey, we can typically achieve up to:
- 1000-2000 interviews within 24 hours in UK, US, France, Germany, Spain and Italy
- 1000-2000 interviews within 2 – 3 days within Australia, Brazil, India, Hong Kong, Japan, Poland, Netherlands, Russia
- 500-1000 interviews within less than a week within Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, Korea, Mexico, Portugal, Singapore, Sweden and Turkey