Harris Interactive’s award-winning, full-service Financial Services Research Team combines sector expertise with a rich heritage in market research and agile solutions, allowing us to deliver tailored solutions at the speeds required today. We provide leading companies with impactful insights, advice and guidance they need to make sound, strategic business decisions that ultimately make a difference to their bottom line performance. We have a wealth of experience in stakeholder relationships, brand and marketing communications research, literature testing, product and service development, product lifecycle reviews and regulatory developments.
The financial services sector is complex and contains many diverse sub-sectors and Harris Interactive is able to bring its knowledge and experience to bear in researching all areas of the industry. We conduct market research among a variety of stakeholders, including senior decision makers, IFAs, brokers, consumers, HNWIs, employees, corporate and affinity partners. The team is staffed by individuals with a great deal of knowledge, business understanding and research expertise in the sector and who combine agency experience with time spent on the client side and experience of delivery up to board level.
With the Financial Conduct Authority and recent press reporting concern about the UK’s increasing unsecured credit bubble, we thought we would ask the public about their debts and if they plan to increase their unsecured debt over the next 6 months.... Read More
Harris Interactive’s recent hi brands® research, which measures brand sustainability, reveals that wealth management/investment providers have greater vitality than many other categories across various sectors, including far outstripping current account and credit card providers, especially in terms of excitement.... Read More
Harris 24 is especially for when you need answers fast from the general population. 1000-2000 responses can be achieved in less than 24 hrs
An agile, fully automated concept testing product. Make faster decisions on product and service concepts.
Online communities facilitate an ongoing conversation with your customers, putting them at the heart of everything you do.
Permission-based digital tracking offer that passively gathers behavioural data in real time.
Below are some examples of how we’ve helped clients recently.
- Improving investment product brochures and website content to aid understanding and help consumers make informed decisions.
- In light of regulatory changes, helping a syndicate of insurers to understand and benchmark how well changes to renewal letters have been implemented from the customers’ point of view.
- Tracking the brand strength of a global investment provider amongst HNWI and senior B2B audiences across the globe, a programme we have supported for over 15 years, including helping them to redefine their positioning on two occasions.
- Identifying the investment needs and complexity of structured products for investors with different levels of financial sophistication for an industry body. Outputs included a bespoke online simulator
- Helping insurance providers understand consumer hunger for, and concerns about ‘Smart technology’
- Establishing which insurance propositions appeal most to consumers, providing the client with real-time data so they could start to consider the implications during fieldwork.
- Measuring the impact of numeracy skills on financial capability.
Exploring attitudes and behaviours to pensions across different age groups, helping our client shine a light on the UK’s pension crisis, including for PR purposes.
- Helping a price comparison website to identify the appeal of potential new propositions to help it decide whether to enter a new market.
The hi brands study measures brand sustainability across penetration, equity, future relevance and vitality for a wide variety of popular brands. These are the UK's top 5 sustainable Banking brands.
The hi brands study measures brand sustainability across penetration, equity, future relevance and vitality for a wide variety of popular brands. These are the UK's top 5 sustainable Credit Card brands.
The hi brands study measures brand sustainability across penetration, equity, future relevance and vitality for a wide variety of popular brands. These are the UK's top 5 sustainable Price Comparison Website brands.
The study we set up with Harris six years ago has grown into one of the most valuable and actually used pieces of research we run. The Harris team has supported us strongly on everything from data analysis to training and delivery of strategic insights.
Thank you so much for all of the incredible work you’ve put into this comprehensive debrief report. It really is exactly what we need.